You’re welcome to join us in person at Michelin’s HQ or via MS Teams!
10:00am arrival & registration
10:30am introduction SBEN & Michelin –
Diane Roberts Environmental Support Manager &
Jethro Smith RGEP – Head of Department, Environment & Prevention Compliance, UK & Nordic Countries
10:35am Sheila McMahon CEO of Mind Management for You,
Sheila is BACP Registered Qualified Counsellor and Comedienne has featured appeared on various TV and radio shows, performed at the Lichfield Garrick, Stafford Gatehouse, Redditch Palace Theatre, Glastonbury, Edinburgh Fringe festival and around parts of the World.
Sheila will be speaking about “climate anxiety and guilt” around the uncertainty of knowing what the right thing is to do.
11:05am Mike Astbury CEO of Mondrem Group – will cover:
- How improving wellbeing is Mondrem Group’s priority objective in their mission to “shape places where people thrive”.
- Helping small companies to deliver their sustainability and biodiversity ESG objectives – and the close and essential links between authentic community action, organisational culture, volunteering, wellbeing and feeling close to nature.
- The transforming effect of deep, unconditional listening and human-centred behaviour in improving the lives of public servants who have often stopped believing things can be better – and the faster better customer experience that this brings too.
Mike will be sharing practical tips and techniques along the way.
11:35am Michelin – will share some examples of what they are doing for employees relating to mental health and the environment
- Development of an employee representative team called the Ambassador network who are empowered to create opportunities to engage, share, discuss and support sensitive subjects which impact wellbeing of employees.
- Examples of what they are doing for employees & mental health linked to outdoor space and activity.
11:45am National Literacy Trust/Green Library TBC
12:00pm sharing experience and good practice – weather permitting moving to the outdoor staff space on site for discussion and networking.
1:00pm event ends.